Our website, https://defendthedeep.org (hereinafter: “the website") and its content is copyright the website owner. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of defendthedeep.org site contents in any form is prohibited other than specified below.
2. Permission to use
Specific, limited permission is granted to reprint in any animation, blog, book, magazine, movie, newspaper, social media platform, website or other media under the following “professional courtesy” conditions:
- You may use no more than 1/3 of a page text content as your “abstract” for curating/republishing purpose.
- Defend The Deep must be conspicuously credited.
- The webpage used must be clearly posted via a direct link. The link must read the exact URL from the webpage source and must be clickable. (ReDirects or social media links, or links made up by URL shortener services are not appropriate).
- Defend The Deep retains all ownership, rights and copyrights.
- Reprint rights may be revoked, without notice, on a case by case basis, if reprint courtesy is, in our opinion, abused.
3. More Information
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- You may copy partial content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge sossouthernoceanscientists.org website as the source of the material in the “professional courtesy” conditions stated above.
- Would you need a special waiver, or wish to get a specific special limited permission, contact us prior to using defendthedeep.org website content.
4. Agreement and Contact details
Your use of this website indicates your agreement to our terms and conditions.
For questions and/or comments about our copyright statement, please contact us by using the following contact details: